Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pokemon Hoenn Region Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.2.5

blitzscrank begun creating the Hoenn Region somewhere in August 20, 2011. It’s developed a lot through the time. Several people have supported himand I thank them for that.
Changelogs:
  • 4/6/12 – Changelog created! Change log is basically my progress of the map and what I build and when.
  • 4/7/12 – Posted my map on Planet Minecraft for some more popularity maybe?
  • 4/8/12 – Complete Mt Pyre! Finished the long route 121. Started LilyCove City and made Fortree Gym much harder.
  • 4/9/12 – Mossdeep City and route 124 complete. Mossdeep Gym complete. Lilcycove, Ever Grande City, Victory Road, all routes complete, finishing touches almost complete, and started Sootpolis City! YUP! All this in one day by one single person
  • 4/10/12 – One day to do my hw and rest. I’ve been working way too hard, because my eyes are tired and my fingers are sore from placing blocks xD
  • 4/11/12 – Norman’s gym complete. It took me about 90 minutes. Altering cave complete.
  • 4/13/12 – Sootopolis City complete. Almost done with Cave of Origin.

View the Original article


No comments:

Post a Comment